INTERLOGICA AND CREDITSERVICE HAVE CREATED THE NEW E-COMMERCE TO PURCHASE COMPANY RATINGS AND COMMERCIAL INFORMATION.
Recently RatingStore.com was born, an online store entirely dedicated to the B2B channel.
Interlogica and CreditService have collaborated to create an e-commerce with an intuitive and easy-to-use interface. In fact, in a few steps and in a few minutes you can purchase commercial information about all Italian companies.
The store has as main target freelancers, craftsmen, and small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) who intend to verify their customers’ economic health, thus limiting the risk of default due to the wide assortment of documents.
HOW DOES IT WORK
- RatingStore.it is characterized by:high quality and continuous update of all information, coming directly from an accredited European rating agency;
the ability to purchase the documents you want even without registration;
the search speed, in just 3 steps you will receive the report that best suits your needs.
Inside the store, simply enter your customer’s VAT ID or company name into the search form, and within a few seconds a list of documents available for the searched company will appear.
WHAT YOU CAN PURCHASE ON RATINGSTORE.IT
In addition to camerals and adverse events (prejudices, protests, and controversial procedures), Ratingstore.com is able to deepen your customers’ prospects, including the potential ones, through reclassified balance sheets, index ratings, and rating reports.
- The “Rating + Balance” document is our most comprehensive product, which differentiates us from other stores, as it is the only report that expresses a judgment on the financial and patrimonial equilibrium of the company you are looking for.
The goodness of this document lies in its ability to provide a first indication of the degree of reliability of a company, and to compare it with the affiliate sector. In fact, it contains:credit rating, liquidity and profitability, which give the opportunity to understand the company’s ability to repay its debts.
- The recommended exposure, which gives a quantitative dimension to the maximum amount of credit allowed annually.
- The probability of default and the presence / absence of protests, prejudices and concurrency procedures, which give a more comprehensive understanding of the risk.
- Budget statements and index-based analysis allow for a thorough analysis of business performance over the three-year period in terms of income, wealth and financial management.
- In addition, we are one of the few online stores that provide corporate rating reports that contain the following information:Rating for credit risk
- Solvency, liquidity and profitability rating
- Time and sectoral comparison
- Size of turnover
- Maximum amount of credit allowed annually
- Presence of injurious protests and concourse procedures
- Default probability
Visit the e-commerce and evaluate the health of your customers!