Create a fast and intuitive comparator for long-term car rental.
Fast2Drive it is open to anyone who is looking for a long-term rental solution. The users can select the characteristics of the car that they’re looking for and see, in just a few seconds, the most competitive prices on the market, provided by car rental companies, brokers or dealers. Also provide digital services for professional in the long-term car rental field.
Aggregation site, Automotive, Long Term Car Rental
An efficient crawler that scans a very high number of sites simultaneously to return the best offers in just seconds.
COMPARE. RENT. SAVE MONEY.
Fast2Drive is a fast and intuitive service that help you save money compares and brings together in a single “place” all the offers available on the net offered by small or large companies. With only a few clicks, the users can compare the prices of more than 2,800 offers available in Italy, from over 20 sites. Looking for an offer is easy, and requires few steps to find the rental car that best suits the needs of the customer.
Click edit button to change this text.
- Search from more than a hundred rental car o ers available on dozens of websites
- Compare different offers and filters them by: criterion, deposit, rental length, mileage, services…
- Access, with just one click, to the original site where the offer has been published in order to gain more information or to finalize the car rental contract.
- Demand an estimate of costs. Fast2Drive is not a broker.
- Change the offers on Fast2Drive by adding or removing services and car accessories. In order to make modi cations, it is necessary to contact the company that published the original o er on their website.
- Filter by size engine, equipment and accessories because, often, rental dealer publish general offers, without listing this type of information. Therefore, it’s not possible for Fast2Drive to manage this kind of filters.
Accurate technical choices have made it possible to create an efficient and fast aggregation site. Fast2Drive’s front-end uses AngularJS, a stable and tested framework, and a combination of plugins to make it easier and faster to implement new features, manage the User Experience and application’s localization.
Gli scraper che si occupano di reperire i dati delle offerte sono stati realizzati in Python e registrano le informazioni raccolte su bucket AWS S3. Il sistema di trigger di AWS S3 permette di gestire in maniera asincrona la scrittura dei dati nel database.
Scrapers that get the offers’ data have been created in Python and they register information collected on AWS S3 buckets. The AWS S3 triggering system allows to manage asynchronously the writing of data in the database.